What are some of your favorite childhood memories?
10 months ago / 13 notes
- marriejo answered: Running free! :)
- lunacyact answered: running through the sprinkler, freeze pops, riding bikes, and running around barefoot until dark
- fit-diamond answered: when biking at the empty car-park in the summers with my sister, picking wild strawberries in our secret wild-strawberry-place etc
- seamlesslylovely answered: A trip to Maine in the winter where I saw snow on the beach! I made my parents pull over so we could have a snowball fight on sand and ocean!
- bohemianheart answered: me and my twin used to watch beauty and the beast and we paused so we could write and learn the lyrics to the songs
- slightlystooped answered: Playing with Polly Pockets in the backyard, swinging on the hammock and watching peter pan every night. Floral one pieces with blue floaties
- faceforadio answered: Matilda and aspiring to Miss Honey when I grew up
- lounlay answered: holiday in italy,..riding this fourpeople bike, luna park, hot dog after breakfast at the beach
- mack-thefinger answered: Harriet the Spy c:
- herakleshero answered: Kickball in the cal-de-sac with the my neighbor friends
- bilari answered: times with my gran
- electricraspberry posted this